A framework based on the Fiddler web debugger to study Exploit Kits, malvertising and malicious traffic in general. Installation: D...
A framework based on the Fiddler web debugger to study Exploit Kits, malvertising and malicious traffic in general.
Download and install the latest version of Fiddler for Windows
Special instructions for Linux and Mac here:
Enable C# scripting (Windows only)
Launch Fiddler, and go to Tools -> Options
In the Scripting tab, change the default (JScript.NET) to C#.
Change default text editor (optional)
In the same Tools -> Options menu, click on the Tools tab.
- Windows: notepad.exe or notepad++.exe
- Linux: gedit
- Mac: /Applications/TextEdit.app or /Applications/TextWrangler.app
Download or clone CustomRules.cs into the appropriate folder based on your operating system:
- Windows (7/10) C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Fiddler2\Scripts\
- Ubuntu /home/[username]/Fiddler2/Scripts/
- Mac /Users/[username]/Fiddler2/Scripts/
Finish up the installation
Start Fiddler to complete the installation of EKFiddle. That's it, you're all set!